Select the correct order of the adjectives in these sentences, then check your answer.
- He invited that ___ lady to dinner.
- These are ___ products.
- Why can’t you wear your ___ dress tonight?
- The boy needs ___ balls for that activity
ten cotton small
ten small cotton
- I’ve booked that ___ table on the corner.
- Mary’s husband gave her a ___ vase.
- He broke Mother’s ___ milk jug.
- My brother wants to meet that ___ girl.
- What do you plan to do with these ___ bottles?
- That ___ woman needs help.
- There are two ___ dresses in her closet.
- Tom never lets his sister drive his ___ car.
- When traveling to Peru, make sure you visit the ___ ruins.
- She sells ___ cookies.
- The room was decorated with ___ balloons.
This quiz is part of the HTML-Only Self-Study Quizzes which is part of Activities for ESL Students, a project by The Internet TESL Journal.